Very early on in the school year, all the grade went down south, close to the Snowys. There was a ropes course --- I had no qualms about the heights at which we were walking ropes. It was fun, the best part for me being the final day or so; that was when we made our own fires on a hill and cooked our lunch on them, and later in the evening or the next day we had a disco.
Around June of this year, 2008, I was involved in our school production of Grease, which was actually a joint production with our brother school. The description of my character, Ms Lynch,was "an old maid English teacher". My mum took this picture of me so that I could show the director what I had fromhome for a possible costume.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment