Saturday, November 22, 2008

What to title this post?

In 3 days I'll be up-up and away!

Today I had a beautiful picnic at a local park. It was with a bunch of friends --- the theme was 'Enid Blyton'. I personally think it was a success. Though it was windy and cold, it did not rain. That is a positive!!! The weather forecast was quite pessimistic, predicting that it would rain. But those doom-and-gloomers were not satisfied this time. The heavens are smiling down on me! Nothing may cloud the sun and happiness I forecast now.

Chrissy is all but upon us, and yet there's no place for stress. I'm not going to feel stressed out. I just wanna sit back for this wonderful ride and enjoy it. Is there anything wrong with that? Of course, there's something potentially very wrong with that. I just have not to forget others in the process. I can't forget that I am another fickle human, just learning to rely on God --- sometimes, or most of the time, doing a sorry job of it.

No matter that I make no sense to others. If nothing else, I am musing to myself and learning from it!

Live well,
~ livy

PS I've ditched that whole pseudonym thing. It just confuses people.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep the blog up to date!! :D

We'll keep track of your progress all the way!

Have a great Xmas!!!

Lots of hugs,
Pyro_winiac

Unknown said...

I agree with the short chinese one. You need to do a bit more of the updatin'!!! Have your funsies in Germany!!!