yo livs, yo :D how's it going? xD lol, i just saw the url in your dad's mail, so i thought i'll have a look xD'' man, i can't watch that video, it's absolutely driving me nuts x.x''
aaaaaaaaanyway
I'm sorry i didn't call you, but as you might have already thought (if saying so makes sense), I'll give you a call next sunday :D
so.. yeah, what's up, livs x]
It's gonna be my first day of work tomorrow x] .. well, at least sort of, cause it won't start directly tomorrow, as i hope XD''
so, yeah :) hope this is gonna be posted, even if I'm not a member xD''
to let you know who i am, if you haven't guessed it yet, i just say: sanitary pads '.'
5 comments:
Hey, Liv. Looks like you're having a lot of fun. :D Nina! ^^
I hope you know who I am... For the sake of preservation of identity, I merely present you with my initials: C.T.
xD
I know who you are! No fear!
nina yay!!!!!!!!!!!
i guess it's too late to say hi.. and you're coming home. been missing you.
speaking of which, does your blog continue after you come back?
I reckon I'll keep something up, even if it's just with my poems. 8)
yo livs, yo :D
how's it going? xD
lol, i just saw the url in your dad's mail, so i thought i'll have a look xD''
man, i can't watch that video, it's absolutely driving me nuts x.x''
aaaaaaaaanyway
I'm sorry i didn't call you, but as you might have already thought (if saying so makes sense), I'll give you a call next sunday :D
so.. yeah, what's up, livs x]
It's gonna be my first day of work tomorrow x] .. well, at least sort of, cause it won't start directly tomorrow, as i hope XD''
so, yeah :)
hope this is gonna be posted, even if I'm not a member xD''
to let you know who i am, if you haven't guessed it yet, i just say:
sanitary pads '.'
~hooroo, kangarooh~
Post a Comment