Dear all (who have not given up checking my blog),
Today in school we have two free periods. If a teacher is sick in Germany, the class is usually cancelled. But I think Music was cancelled cos the teacher's organising a Chrissy concert. Tomorrow I'm going to take part in the concert! Even though I've hardly participated in rehearsals until this morning... Unfortunately it again seems that I've not much time to write. But I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I've uploaded! I promise there are more to come... I'm pretty slack about maintaining this blog, hey. Anyway, greetings to all from me.
Love,
Livy
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what are you doing for the concert? and that was mean, it wasn't corny. by the definition i found it wouldn't be so obvious for 1. to use an ecard; and 2. to use one that had a surfing santa instead of one in the snow. grrrrrr, i'm angry now
Merry Christmas Olivia!
Sorry this comment is late...
Hope you're well =]
Love Lil
Post a Comment