Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hi guys

Hi,
I'm in Munich now - an internet cafe. How lame that I've failed to update my blog successfully. Soon I will see my old exchange sister. Today we are going to Neuschwanstein. Photos will just have to wait for now, cos I've no way to upload. But there are some good ones on the way! Germany's had some great snow, which means the whole train system has been slowed. At the moment I'm on free travel with a group of other Aussies including Anna. Right then, now to check emails... A bunch of love from me to my special friends --- Not long until I am home again.
- Livy

2 comments:

Porcelaine said...

you're going to school now aren't you?

Livy said...

There were still holidays for a bit when I was on Free Travel, and yes, then school again. But I only missed 2 or so days of school in Germany. Needless to say I'm at home today and it is Monday. But that's another story...