Friday, October 17, 2008

To the Best Germany Ever! [Alternatively titled: To Germany... and beyond?]

Final Destination: Germany!
Duration of stay: approx. 10 weeks

This trip is important for me. I am getting more excited as the time to leave fast approaches! If you know me personally you will probably also know that I like learning German. But also I am sure, Germany will be part of my future to some extent --- this is exciting!.

When I and my family were in Germany around Christmas 06/07, we visited a really large and inspiring cathedral in Bavaria. I thought, then, that God would take me back there somehow. You know, I thought, maybe I am just imagining this. But anything can happen, I have no way of predicting what will happen. All the better, hey?

"Livy's Bean Bag" will serve as a travel journal during my exchange, and a means of communication to all those who want to hear what's going on with me. Hope I write interestingly enough that you will keep on coming back for updates!

Planning to write again soon,
- livy

1 comment:

Porcelaine said...

Liv, I love you. Do send a postcard, I could make a collection one day of everytime you went somewhere. I know you will.